March Top Fives!
I’ve been a bit late off the mark with March, seeing as though it sped past! And before I knew it, it’s March 31!
Top Five Positive Aspirations:
- The scale is not a measure of beauty.
- I am a work of art, painted with love and strength.
- My body is my business.
- My body does not require your commentary.
- It is okay to ask for help if you need it.
Top Five Songs To Help You Feel Good:
- Shut Up and Smile - Bowling For Soup.
“All we need is some ice-cream and a hug!”
- Resolution - Matt Corby.
- Brand New Key - Melanie Safka
- Hey Brother - Avicii
- Riptide - Vance Joy
Top Five Inspiring Blogs:
Top Five Pictures To Make You Smile:
Top Five Things To Do If You’re Feeling Down:
- Hug something or someone.
- Make a playlist of songs that make you happy.
- Plant a flower or some vegetables or berries.
- Look at old photographs of your family.
I hope you’ve enjoyed March’s Top Fives!
I will try and be more on the ball for April’s!
Have a wonderful day and take care!