me. fat, sexy & full of confidence :)
172 lbs, size 16 UK
Set aside a day for yourself (or with someone you love, mum, best friend, sister, boyfriend etc) and just do stuff that makes you feel good, buy some clothes, do your hair and make up and just treat yourself :) Also, I had some professional photos done a few years ago, they did my hair and make up and took a bunch of really great photos, it did wonders for my self esteem and I urge anyone who has self esteem issues or needs a pick me up to get them done, they make you feel amazing :) Look up some and get into it!
Totally love my curves :)
26 years on earth. 5’4 240lbs. Mother of two. New to tumblr. Inspired by the curvy community. I love being a woman, I love my curves.
Sorry my last submission didn’t have my picture! I’m not familiar with posting here.
Anyway, I’m 19, 5’7”, 190 lbs and dress size 14-16. I have always struggled with confidence. I think I always will. I have trouble accepting that anyone will ever find me attractive for the irrational reason that I am overweight. Yet I look around at the beautiful girls on here and I think that everyone is just simply gorgeous- not gorgeous for a curvy girl, just gorgeous in general.
The media has dictated what beautiful is, and “beautiful” is a tall, thin girl, but remember that beauty comes in all sizes. So this is me. You girls are all beautiful and I hope you know that.
i read recently where a size 10 considered plus size…well i guess i fit the bill for todays plus size standards…and i love it…
this time last year was a size 14 but in the past year i have gone through some changes and i am now at a 10 and loving it…
society always puts so much pressure on girls to be a certain way…its a shame cos curves are beautiful…i have to admit i was not comfortable being a size 14 even though the person i dated at the time always reassured me i was perfect…sometimes its hard to accept things i guess…
ladies…dont let things bring you down…there are guys out there who love you no matter what and even some who do prefer a lil more curve to ya…
here are a couple pics (past and present)…this is me…
Me, May 2010 size 14
Naww, thank you doll :)
I’m glad you own me too baby. I love you too :D
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
- 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- 8: Do you have freckles?
- 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
- 13: What about pooped in the woods?
- 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
- 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
- 17: What size is your bed?
- 18: What is your Song of the week?
- 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
- 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- 23: What do you drink with dinner?
- 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- 25: What is your favorite food?
- 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- 33: Ever ran out of gas?
- 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- 36: What is your usual bedtime?
- 37: Are you lazy?
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- 40: How many languages can you speak?
- 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- 43: Are you stubborn?
- 44: Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
- 45: Ever watch soap operas?
- 46: Are you afraid of heights?
- 47: Do you sing in the car?
- 48: Do you sing in the shower?
- 49: Do you dance in the car?
- 50: Ever used a gun?
- 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53: Is Christmas stressful?
- 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59: Take a vitamin daily?
- 60: Wear slippers?
- 61: Wear a bath robe?
- 62: What do you wear to bed?
- 63: First concert?
- 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65: Nike or Adidas?
- 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- 69: Ever take dance lessons?
- 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71: Can you curl your tongue?
- 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74: Own any record albums?
- 75: Own a record player?
- 76: Regularly burn incense?
- 77: Ever been in love?
- 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79: What was the last concert you saw?
- 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81: Tea or coffee?
- 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- 83: Can you swim well?
- 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85: Are you patient?
- 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87: Ever won a contest?
- 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89: Which are better black or green olives?
- 90: Can you knit or crochet?
- 91: Best room for a fireplace?
- 92: Do you want to get married?
- 93: If married, how long have you been married?
- 94: Who was your HS crush?
- 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- 96: Do you have kids?
- 97: Do you want kids?
- 98: Whats your favorite color?
- 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
My second submission, My name’s Chasity Raven. I am just coming to realize how beautiful I truely am. This is not the most glamarous photo I have ever taken. But I would just like to show the lovely plus size women that you also don’t have to cake your face with makeup and let your goregous tatas hang out to be beautiful. You are beautiful no matter how much or less you are wearing. Be comfortable with every choice you make. You are your own person.
thank you for making me feel beautiful :)
I always hated my thick legs and big breasts but now, I know that I’m lucky. Working out 6 days a week and eating healthy has made me a happy girl.
I’m 5’7” and 190 lbs. I have always struggled with confidence and I still find it challenging. Generally I can’t cope with the idea that I might be attractive to anyone. But looking at this blog is so helpful because these aren’t just beautiful curvy women- they’re just beautiful, regardless of their size.
So this is me. I am making myself vulnerable and it’s scary, but freeing. You girls are all beautiful and I hope you all know that.
Note: That link was dead, lovely, please resubmit a photo so we can see you!!